BPD mood swings.
- I've never been in this much emotional pain before in my life. I'm collapsing and everything hurts and how the hell do I endure another second of this agony?
- *5 minutes later*
- Huh I'm totally fine.
You’re not unreliable - your health is.
shout out to all my chronically ill people who get shit for being late, for cancelling, because their health prevents them, and feel like jerks because of it. It’s not your fault. (via runningonspoons)
oh thank you for this thank you so much
I just really need to see this again.
I need this on a t-shirt.
calming starter sentences
- "Its okay, I'm here."
- "I'm not going to leave you."
- "Everything is okay."
- "I'm going to protect you."
- "I believe in you."
- "Hear my heartbeat? Just focus on that."
- "You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now."
- "You're not going to lose me."
- "I love you."
- "I'll stay right here, okay?"
- "Just breathe."
- "I'm okay, you're okay, we're okay."
- "You're everything to me."
- "I don't care what they think, to me, you are perfect."
- "Do you want to talk about it?"
- "You don't have to be alone."
Then there is the boy you can never stop thinking about. Whenever you see his name, it trips you up. Even if it’s one that belongs to many others, even if he belongs to someone else.
You know he is a symbol of your weakness, your Kryptonite. How he rushes in like wildfire and burns through everything you worked so hard to build since he last left you in ashes.